Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wednesday - The Flu Bug Has Hit!

I stayed home today with Gracie as she has a stomach bug of some sort. She has major diarhea and refused to eat most of the day. You've heard it before and I'll say it again...that makes getting the needed seizure meds in her a bit of a challenge. I'm happy to say eventually we got them all ingested, but not as timely as we would have liked.

You could tell that Gracie felt pretty rotten as all she wanted to do was lay on her bed and have me talk to her as her Mickey and Minnie Mouse figurines. You know, after a while you run out of things to say and she wouldn't allow me to sing with them very often. We literally spent hours today sitting on her bed and talking. She was very sweet all day and even cooperated for diaper changes -- thank heavens because well today was not the day for a wiggly squiggly girl.

Gracie did eat some supper tonight, but I think she may have regretted it later. She acted like she wasn't feeling well again. I suspect we may have another day at home tomorrow. We'll see what the morning brings.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: