Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday

Not too much happening in our world the last couple of days. Gracie has been a great tease all week, even her daycare provider indicated that she has been a bit of a tease there as well. Every morning I take our bags out to the car before we head out (she's just too much to handle with bags in hand too) and I say to her "Gracie, I'm going to take our bags out, I'll be right...." and then she finishes my sentence by saying "back". So this morning I say this to her and she ignores me, I say it again and again nothing, so the third time I say "Gracie" and she turns her head with the biggest smile on her face, sees me and then laughs.

When it was time to actually leave she was of no help putting her coat on, she was looking at a magazine and didn't want to be bothered. I told her it was time to go and she wasn't moving. I turned off all of the lights in the house and told her I was leaving, did she want to go with, again she totally ignored me. I walked out the door and stayed in the garage for a few minutes, nothing. I finally had to go back in, pick her up and bodily help her toward the door. If she grows too much more, I'm not going to be able to bodily help her anywhere.

Speaking of growing...she is! I put on size 5 sweatpants yesterday and they were snug. Size 5 shirts are on the way out too.

Gracie had a great night last night...I think it is because she is growing, although she did have some jerks in her sleep....which is usually an indication that a seizure med increase is in her near future. These aren't actual seizures, they are electrical discharges from the brain, indicating some possible seizure activity in the near future.

Gracie has been enjoying some afternoon time with daddy this week. He's been on early shift, which means the two of them get a couple of hours together before I get home from work. That has been enjoyable for both of them.

For those of you that listen to Garage Logic (a radio talk show), Gracie no longer wants music on in the van on the way home with daddy, she tells him she wants "Roycie". This is the end of the world as we know it. Daddy is elated....mommy, not so much.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: