Thursday, October 21, 2010

Wednesday & Thursday

Jeff stayed home with Gracie on Wednesday and got to take her to school and pick her up. It was pajama day in school and all the kids and teachers wore pajamas. I think my work should consider a pj day!

Gracie had a very restless night last night as she is coming down with another cold and was having problems breathing. She was quite feisty this morning and she did NOT want to get out of bed. Today was Gracie's first day back to daycare for over a week and we weren't quite sure what to expect after having mom and dad's undivided attention. Gracie was ecstatic to see Mandy and gave her a great big hug and smile. When I went to pick her up, I wasn't sure she was going to come home with me.

Gracie was quite the little eater for supper tonight -- must have been the long walk that she took at daycare. She was in a very good mood tonight and super talkative. I put on a video (Gymbo for the few of you who know it) tonight that Gracie hasn't seen in a couple of months. She was saying the words of the songs and one of the zoo guides before they would be said on the video. She cracked me up. If I happen to acknowledge her getting the words or doing a good job singing, she gets so proud.

Bath was a total splashfest and she got her exercise in by kicking all the water out of the tub. Then she wanted to be pushed around in her stroller, so we did...then we read some books and it didn't take her long at all to fall asleep. Sweet dreams.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: