Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wednesday

Gracie got to sleep in a bit this morning and when she woke up I told her she had a new baby cousin (Congratulations Brad & Tracy - my nephew & niece-in-law are the proud parents of Kenzie Nicole), she gave me a huge smile. Gracie's early education teacher and OT from Birth-to-Three came to hang out with her this morning. We finalized her IFP and went over goals for her from now til she turns 3. She was very entertaining and enjoyed her friends coming to visit.

Then it was off to daycare, where she fussed a bit, but quickly warmed up. Jeff picked her up and they played outside for awhile til I came home. She was in such a good mood tonight. Jeff left to perform magic at Hope Lodge and Gracie and I just hung out at home. She was very cooperative and followed directions so well.

Gracie decided that she was going to continually drink the bath water tonight, so bath time ended much more quickly than usual. Gracie had a hard time falling asleep tonight, even though I could tell she was really tired. Even after falling asleep she tossed and turned for awhile.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: