Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wednesday - The Battle of the Morning Meds

Gracie had a good night and woke up in a good mood, but the battle of the morning meds continued. It was daddy who was late for work today trying to get them in her. Oh why won't she cooperate? The evening meds are absolutely no problem. She takes them like a charm.

Gracie had a good day at daycare and daddy picked her up and read a few books before I got home. Gracie was very tired tonight, so things bothered her a little bit here and there, but for the most part was a very good girl if we were giving her lots of attention and cuddle time. Gracie and I snuggled and read books a good part of the evening. She fell asleep quite quickly, but I notice her pulling on her ears when I check on her. I wish her tubes would just fall out.

Gracie was very talkative tonight and was very interactive as we read books. We had the tv on for a short while tonight and there was a bird on the screen, Gracie signed bird. I was also reading a story about mommy hugs and she leaned over and gave me a great big hug. Then it talked about smiles and she looked at me and we both made big smiles. It was so sweet.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: