Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thursday

Gracie had a good night until about 1:30 a.m., she kept pulling at her ear in her sleep and tossing and turning. She didn't fully wake up at this point, but was so restless and just kept pulling and pulling on her ear. I finally couldn't take it anymore and I woke her up to give her some Motrin. After that she had a hard time falling back to sleep and when she did she had to be half sitting up and then laying on me. Needless to say I didn't get much sleep after that. When she awoke she seemed to have no ear issues.
------------------------------
Uh oh, tonite's blog has been taken over by me - Jeff, the dad. I just came from downstairs, to find an open computer with a half written blog. I can only surmise that Grace woke up & Lisa went to soothe her. I then assume (being that it is now 10:20 pm) that Lisa has fallen asleep as well - never to arise until the sun shows it's shining face again.

So, I will end with this. Grace had a good day at day-care. They played outside & had alot of fun. She came home - wasn't terribly hungry. We played "chase" and she screamed like a little girl (which she is). Her new game is to ride on Lisa's back and then "sneak" up on me while I'm not looking and then tickle me. I, of course, make this whole production of being scared (I know, a shocker, because I never over react or make a big scene). Grace finds this to be great fun.

Grace went to bed at about the usual time & everyone other than me seems to be sleeping. Guess where I'm going!!

Bye for now, have a great day.

Love,
Lisa (she gets top billing, since she started this one), Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: