Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday

I had to wake Gracie up this morning, she just wasn't ready to get out of bed. She was in a good mood and wanted to read books in bed. That would be great for a Saturday morning, but it is Friday with places to be, so I read two books and then convinced her that it was a good idea to get dressed.

When I dropped her off at daycare she was not a happy camper. Jeff drops her off and it is no problem. When I drop her off, I get the tears and sad face. Is it because I am more nurturing or is it because she is totally playing me. Yeah, just as I thought, she 's playing me.

Gracie had a good day at daycare and was totally into playing Wii when Jeff arrived to pick her up. They came home and played a bit, but when it was supper time, she didn't want to eat. When I got home a while later (as I had a couple of stops to make after work), we sat down and ate a little.

Gracie was in a goofy mood all night long and just cracked us up. She was singing and jabbering all night long. She has this sentence that she jabbers alot lately, but we can't make out any words. We would LOVE to know what she is saying.

She was a tired girl tonight and is now sleeping. Daddy reminded her that it is Saturday tomorrow so she could sleep in. We'll see if she remembers in the morning.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: