Monday, March 29, 2010

Monday

Gracie had a pretty good night and awoke in a good mood. She took her meds beautifully (thank you God...prayers answered) as she ate a chocolate chip muffin. She got down from the table when she was done, only to return a little bit later and steal that last remaining bite of my muffin from my plate. She was quite proud of herself for that little stealth move.

She was a happy girl on the way to daycare and other than the initial fuss, she did great even when I left. Jeff picked her up and she decided that she would go hang with Barb instead of give daddy a hug. When I got home she and daddy were watching Sesame Street song clips on You Tube, so I got a smile but not much else. Once that was done, she just wanted to be held and cuddled.

She ate a big supper and had a splashing good time in the tub, but was one tired girl. She had a hard time falling asleep but is snoozing peacefully now.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: