Thursday, March 25, 2010

Busy Thursday

Gracie slept well last night as long as her head was laying on me. She was pulling at her ear a lot so I'm not sure if it felt better when elevated or what the reason was. She slept with her head either on my stomach or on my shoulder the whole night. She awoke in a good mood and I thought the battle of the meds was going to start again, but she surprised me and took them relatively easily.

Gracie had a good day at daycare and got to play outside. Her little cheeks were rosy tonight from all the fresh air. Daddy picked her up and zoomed home where I met up with them. Gracie's physical therapist and early intervention teacher came over to work with her. Her PT brought a trampoline along that we get to keep for a week. Gracie was hesitant at first, but then jumped on it and we even saw lift off from her feet twice. She was so chatty and verbal, they both commented on how much improvement she is making with her speech.

After supper Aunt Arlene and Uncle Dave stopped by for a short visit. Gracie was happy to see them and look at the pictures of their two new granddaughters. Then it was bath time and then straight to bed. She fell asleep so quickly. She was a busy girl today.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: