Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tuesday - Happy Girl

Gracie had a good night, although she woke up at 4:30 a.m. (just 30 minutes before I have to get up for the day) and kept telling me "hi" over and over again. Very sweetly I might add. She did fall back to sleep again until 6:00 a.m. Gracie would not swallow anything again this morning. So getting her meds in her was a huge challenge. I'm convinced it isn't about the meds at all, that it is about eating in the morning. This is becoming very stressful, as she must have her seizure meds.

Gracie was extremely moody when I took her to daycare, fussing when we walked in. She played boneless girl and flopped to the ground. She snapped out of it fairly quickly though. She got to play outside again today and enjoyed that. Daddy picked her up at daycare and the two of them played and ate supper together and she was a very good girl. I came home a little later and she was just a joy to be around all night. She was so happy and agreeable. Transitions went so smoothly and we had no fussing or tantrums about anything.

Gracie and daddy had major splash wars while she took a bath tonight, that was worth lots of giggles. We have a permanent stain on our bathtub that has been there since we moved in. Tonight Gracie took her finger, touched it and said "dirty". That's my girl!!! She also walked into her bedroom tonight where Jeff and I were sitting on her bed talking and she said "Hi Jeff". That about cracked me up.

Gracie serenaded us by playing her piano tonight and then she insisted that Jeff and I play it with her. She fell right to sleep tonight and seems to be very peaceful.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: