Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wednesday - Enjoying the Beautiful Day

Gracie awoke in a great mood and once again (much to her mother's extreme relief) took her seizure meds with no problems at all. She was a happy girl until she realized that daddy was not going in the car to daycare with us. That brought some tears, but thankfully they were shortlived.

Gracie had a good day at daycare and got to play outside and enjoy the beautiful 70+ degree day. I need to get her new summer shirts washed as last years are too small. Thankfully I had one washed up for today. Daddy picked her up at daycare and they came home and played outside for awhile. Gracie didn't want much for supper and when I got home from a major grocery shopping expedition, she was happy to see me, but seemed very tired and a bit irritable. I was ready to put her to bed, when she wanted something to eat. I gave her a cookie, which she ate right up, then she ate a banana, then she ate 3 mini muffins. She now had major energy and boy was she in a great mood. She wanted to eat the muffin in the living room, I told her she had to stay in the kitchen. I've never seen Gracie run so fast out of the kitchen and she was giggling the whole way. So that became a game and she was hilarious.

Gracie had a hard time falling asleep tonight, but she is now sleeping peacefully and it's time for me to join her.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: