Thursday, February 19, 2009

Travelling Thursday

Another good day in the Duncan house. It was also another day of outings. Grace got to go down to Mayo again, as dad had a lunch get-together with some former teammates. So - Grace got to travel the halls of Mayo (making friends with everyone she saw) and then spend a little more than an hour helping out in mommy's office.

I am told that while there she typed a memo that was titled, gnupmfr that was regarding the aopzkmxeqs project. It must be in code, because I read it and I can't make heads nor tails of it.

Our day back at home was filled with fun and smiles again. Grace was awfully snuggly today too. She must have known that today was our last full day together -as she goes to daycare for a while tomorrow, just to get re-initiated to the whole idea.


We did alot of singing again today. It seems that it is Grace's favored method of going to sleep - especially at nap time. Over the past 18 months we have had a number of favorites. Our favorite these days is "I Saw the Light" mixed in with "I'll fly away" she just loves to bounce to those two songs (if you don't know them, just catch me someday and I'll sing them for you - I know them quite well by now).

It was a pretty good night. Bathtime was fun - but then Grace got tired very early tonite and was sleeping by 7:40. I wonder what time she will get up in the morning!

As always, thank you everyone for your prayers and kind wishes. Your support is what keeps us going.

Love,
Jeff, Lisa, and Gracie

No comments: