Sunday, February 8, 2009

Substitute Sunday

Hello, this is dad, filling in for mom tonite as Lisa had to be gone this evening. Since I am a guest writer this time, I will try to write in the style of Lisa. So - I will try to refrain from the bad jokes and rambling (however, you can expect that again on Monday, my normal day - oops, there I go rambling already!).

Today was a pretty good day for Gracie. We went to church and then home for lunch. She got to play with both mom and dad for most of the afternoon.

Gracie had a bit of rumbling in her chest today & we thought, "uh oh - here we go to the ER again." After a brief coughing spurt - the rumble was gone (we'll spare you the gross details) - and no trip to the ER was needed.

Grace was awfully tired today (that might be because she was up from 3:30 - 5:15 this morning traipsing around the house (you know, my folks used the word "traipsing" when I was young - I never knew what it meant until now - oh, there I go rambling again)). Another factor may be just because she hasn't really been 100% since the bout with pneumonia. She went to bed around 8:10 tonite and fell fast asleep.

I will be heading that way soon too. Lisa is now home, so the whole fam is back in the house - so will close and be off to bed.

Have a great day or evening - depending on when you read this.

Love,
Lisa (played by Jeff this evening), Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: