Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thursday - A Much Better Day

Gracie had a better night. She was a little restless toward morning, but would be restful at times if she was snuggled with her head laying on me or was close to me. I almost wonder if she was trying to warm up. It was cold in our house last night and she is not good about keeping her covers on. I re-cover her about 20 times a night. Silly girl.

Gracie woke up in a good mood and was a funny and silly and happy. I like those qualities. Gracie was a good girl when I dropped her off at daycare. She had a hug for daddy when he picked her up.

When I got home she usually greets me at the gate by the front door. Tonight when I came home she was in her bedroom and didn't hear me come in. When she came into the living room and saw me her eyes just lit up and she had a huge smile for me.

Gracie was in a good mood with the exception of one doozy of a meltdown. She snapped out of it fairly quickly and life was good again.

Gracie was sitting on Jeff's lap when she had a HUGE yawn. Jeff asked her "who was that"? She looked at him and replied "me"!

She is now sleeping soundly.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: