Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thursday - Kitty

Gracie had another really good night's sleep. I gave her Motrin before she went to bed because her ears were bugging her big time again. This is the second night in a row and it is also the second night of a very restful night. It makes me think her ears have been the source of some of our restless nights.

Gracie woke up in a good mood and we hustled to get to work and daycare on time. I'm not sure why we were running late, but we seemed to be this morning. In the end I made it to work with even a few minutes to spare.

Gracie had a good day at daycare and was very pleased to show me her Award Certificate for eating all of her lunch today. She was proud of it and when we got home we put it on the fridge. Gracie was looking at a magazine in the car on the way home. When we pulled in the garage I looked back and she signed the word "cat" to me and then pointed. Sure enough it was a cat. Then later at home she was looking at a tiger in a flyer and said "kitty". Then she was carrying it around and started saying "meow".

Tonight was a difficult evening. Gracie was very very tired and was very emotional all night long. She did have some happy moments, but it reminded me of months past when we struggled with her being so grumpy in the evenings. She just needed ALOT of attention. Heaven forbid that mom go to the restroom! Jeff and I both gave her a lot of good quality time.

We just got Gracie to sleep when the phone rang .... a sales call after 8:00 p.m....GRRRRRRRRRRRRR! That woke her up and we had to start all over again. She is now sleeping and I'm about ready to go to bed too.

Have a good night.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: