Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday - Another New Word

Gracie had an okay night last night. Toward morning she stirred alot and kept waking up. Maybe she was cold (although I doubt it) because she could not get close enough to me. At one point she was laying on my head. She woke up at 5:45 a.m. and was a happy girl.

Gracie read a magazine all the way to daycare. She just cracks me up sometimes with her love of looking through magazines. She had a new word today at daycare...she said "Barb" that is the name of one of her daycare moms. Jeff picked Gracie up at daycare this afternoon and informed me that he didn't recognize her today and almost didn't know which child was his because she wasn't wearing any pink. Do you think I dress her in pink a little too much, hmmmm????

Gracie was in a great mood tonight. I picked up Chinese food on the way home from work and also did a drive through for some pasta and meatballs for her. She loved it all. She loves to eat mommy's Chinese food...especially the water chestnuts. She loves the crunch.

Gracie and daddy were splash monsters when Gracie took her bath tonight. Then she insisted that Jeff push her around the family room in her stroller. The one we haven't used since she was little. She was super content and had lots of smiles as he pushed her around downstairs.

Gracie is now sleeping peacefully. Sweet dreams my little cherub.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: