Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday

Gracie had a pretty good night and was sleeping like a rock when it was time to get up. That meant it took longer to get her up and moving, which means we were rushed all morning. This is usually not a good scenario. Gracie does not like to be rushed, but we did pretty well. I dressed her in her Valentine outfit for daycare minus the cute little skirt. It was just too cold for a skirt.

When I took her to daycare, she did quite well when I had to leave. A little fussing, but not too bad. Jeff picked her up and he got a nice welcome hug. I stopped at the grocery store after work, so by the time I got home she was tired and hungry. I did get a really sweet smile and hug.

I picked up some soy ice cream for Gracie tonight. She loves ice cream, but with her not being able to tolerate dairy, it usually makes her not feel well. I wasn't sure if she would like the soy ice cream, but she did and it was a big after dinner treat for her.

Bath time included huge waves of splashing between her and daddy. Mommy got caught in the cross fire a time or two. Gracie was a tired girl tonight and she hasn't moved since she fell asleep. She is breathing so quietly, I had to feel her tummy to make sure she was breathing. This is a good sign that her cold is getting better.

Have a great weekend.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: