Friday, March 6, 2009

Oh So Tired Friday

Gracie awoke at 2:15 a.m. and tried to convince me that it was time to play. I in turn convinced her that it was really time to go back to sleep. I walked and bounced her while singing some of her favorite bedtime songs for about 45 minutes before she decided I was right. She awoke again at 5:30 a.m. to start the day. Gracie was a little more sober this morning.

Gracie had a good day at daycare and when daddy picked her up, she was so tired she fell asleep in the van on the way home. Jeff took her coat off and put her to bed and she never woke up. When I made it home at 6:45 p.m., she had just woken up. Then she fell asleep on her bed as we were just hanging out at about 8:30 p.m. I hope this doesn't mean she'll awake bright and early again.

I think I will head to bed, so I can get a few zzzzzzzzzz's too.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: