Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Brad Paisley Fan

Gracie had a wonderfully restful night and awoke at 6:00 a.m. Daddy didn't have to be to work til later this morning so Gracie got to hang out with dad for awhile.

We are slowly easing Gracie into wearing her orthotics and that is going quite well. She seems to be doing good with them. She's up to 45 minutes 4 times a day.

Gracie was a tired girl when I picked her up at daycare, she fussed for part of the way home, but didn't fall asleep. When we got home I layed her on the floor and she sucked her thumb while looking at a book. She was quite content to just rest while I got some laundry going. While I started supper, I asked Gracie if we should play some music. It was like I gave her an energy boost...she bolted upright and speedily crawled to the under the counter CD player in the kitchen and waited for me to put a cd in, all the while grinning from ear to ear. We have found that she is a huge Brad Paisley fan. If daddy happens to sing along and pick her up and dance, she is in heaven.

Gracie is now tucked in for the night and hopefully having sweet dreams.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: