Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Wet Tuesday!

Wow, what a day! Grace was in a pretty good mood for most of the day. She is still wants to be held alot and isn't really up for much independent play. She will play if I sit with her.

Our favorite game (again) today was Chase. Today I did something new. As she was chasing me, I doubled back around a corner. When she came into view I "leaped" out giving her a minor start. OH, did she SCREAM!!! Then she laughed hysterically and was ready to chase again.

I call today "Wet Tuesday" because, due to my own fault, Gracie became the unstoppable kissing monster today. Well, unfortunately Gracie seems to think that giving a kiss involves getting as much saliva in your mouth as possible, then leaning into the other person with all of that saliva on your tongue and the just letting it fly. She must have lost about 12 gallons of saliva today & 8 of them landed on my cheek (may I have another towel please?).

Overall a good day. I could maybe get used to this Housedad thing. Hmmm . . .

Thanks again for all of your thoughts and prayers.

Love,
Jeff, Lisa, and Gracie

No comments: