Saturday, January 3, 2009

Day 3 - Another NO SPASMS Day!!!

Gracie had a four bottle night last night. She was up about every 2 hours needing to be fed. I was in disbelief and tried to not feed her right away -- that was a mistake. She would scream and bounce back and forth as if in agony. As soon as her bottle was in her mouth all was fine and once she drained every last drop and had a diaper change (can't be fed that many times a night without some diaper changes) she was ready to go right back to sleep.

Gracie's stomach felt better today and we saw lots of smiles this morning. We had a weight check and blood pressure check at the Clinic this morning. Gracie is now 33 lbs. and her blood pressure is actually getting lower instead of higher. No complaints there. Then we ran to Target to stock up on diapers (for more of those midnight changings). She enjoyed being out and about.

All afternoon and evening Gracie insisted upon being held and bounced...by mommy. Normally I wouldn't mind a bit, but my shoulders are starting to bother me...I think she is starting to get to the point where she is getting too heavy for me to carry constantly. Why didn't I lift weights when I was younger?

Gracie once again had a zero spasms day. We are thrilled and are anticipating good news with her EEG on Monday.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

1 comment:

BillWmn said...

Good morning Lisa, Jeff and Gracie, I'm so happy to hear that you've had several days of no spasms! You're all in my thoughts and prayers for Gracie's continued improvement.

Love,
Bill W.