Sunday, January 4, 2009

No Spasms Sunday!

Gracie had a much better night last night and was only up twice to be fed. I kept waking up thinking I should be making a bottle and then would go back to sleep only to awake again, just sure I was needed.

Gracie had lots of smiles for us today, but insists upon being held and bounced the majority of the day. Just for a change of pace I find that if I dance around with her that seems to be acceptable too. So for all of my neighbors reading this, if you look in my window and see me dancing and acting weird, just know I'm entertaining Miss Grace. I think the Prednisolone just makes her tummy uncomfortable enough that she doesn't want to do much of anything except be held and eat, she is always happy to eat.

I'm happy to say that Gracie had another zero spasm day...that is a total of four in a row. Tomorrow we have her EEG and get the results directly following it. We are optimistic and prayerful that we get good news. I don't look forward to the actual EEG itself, Gracie hates getting the probes stuck to her head and cries through most of that part. Her scars from previous EEG's are just starting to lighten - it really takes a while for them to heal. I'm curious to know if they will ever totally disappear.

Please continue to keep us in your prayers.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

1 comment:

Auntie Cheryl said...

Love and prayers! We will be thinking of the three of you!