Friday, April 1, 2011

Thursday/Friday - Good Girl

Gracie had a good day yesterday and just hung out at daycare playing with toys.  No big adventures and I think a mellower day was perfect.  She did get to play outside yesterday afternoon and that was fun.  They played with sidewalk chalk.  She was very talkative at daycare and at home. 

Gracie had a good night and was a happy girl for most of the night again.  She is having some constipation problems again.  I thought we had everything regulated with diet and doing good, but this week hasn't been so good for her in that way.  So we are pushing the fruit and I think we'll start Miralax again if we don't see some success soon.

Gracie had a restless night and then woke up at 5:00 a.m. YAWN!  Once she had a little snuggle time she was a happy girl.  I changed her diaper this morning, got distracted and left the wet diaper in her room.  A little while later, I see her running toward the wastebasket with diaper in hand.  She is my good little helper.

We've been working with Gracie on identifying colors.  We haven't been having much success as everything is "green".  This morning she was taking her seizure meds...she gets a spoonful of applesauce laced with seizure med sprinkles and then she gets a fruit snack (we do this five times).  The fruit snack is the only way I can get her to swallow the applesauce.  Anyway she was eating Tinkerbell character fruit snacks and I gave her a purple acorn.  When I gave it to her, she said "purple", then she signed "purple".  I think we may be getting it slow but sure.

Today at daycare Gracie was going to get to play with her buddy Aubrey.  I know she will have a fun day.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: