Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thursday

Gracie had school yesterday, but didn't have much to say about it, so not sure if she enjoyed herself or not.  She had a good day at daycare and was a happy girl last night.  She had quite an appetite last night.  After eating a pretty good supper, she took my hand and lead me to the fridge.  She then had some applesauce.  A little after that, she informed me she wanted chocolate milk.  This is the same child that has refused to drink milk of any kind for the last month.  She only drank about a 1/4 of glass, but I'll take that.  She also ate two small bowls of coconut milk ice cream while talking to Aunt Cheryl on Skype. 

We did start Gracie's new namebrand seizure meds last night.  So I'm hoping all goes well.  I have no reason to think it won't, other than they may be a bit more potent than the generic...or that's the rumor on the street anyway.  I'm not sure if it is true or not. 

Gracie had a good night for the most part and will have two new playmates at daycare today...a 2-year old and a 4-year old.  Hopefully they will be good playmates.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: