Friday, April 8, 2011

Thursday - No Appetite

Gracie had a good day yesterday and her daycare outing was going to the library.  They even picked up a book on sign language and were practicing when I got to daycare to pick her up.  Gracie got to play outside yesterday too and had alot of fun.

For some reason, Gracie has not had an appetite at all for the last two days.  She doesn't appear to be sick, is happy and active.  So I'm not sure what is going on with her.  She is not running a fever, her G.I. system seems to be functioning okay. She ate a little bit of lunch yesterday, but did not want much to drink and did not want her afternoon snack.  She drank some Gatorade on the way home for me, but did not want much for supper either.  As in 2 bites of the bun on her sandwich and a few diced peach pieces.  I just barely got her to take her meds.  Her urine has been very concentrated, but I'm sure that is because she isn't drinking very much. 

Gracie had fun in the bathtub last night.  Was a delight last night and was in a very good mood.  She slept great and was a happy girl this morning.  She did eat a little breakfast for me...just enough applesauce to get the meds down, a little bit of yogurt, and a slice of cinnamon bread.  She did drink a good size glass of Gatorade. So hopefully all is okay.  I'll continue to keep an eye on the appetite thing.

Have a great weekend.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: