Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wednesday

Gracie had a good night and awoke at 5:30 a.m. this morning. Her eyes look so much better! The prescription meds really are doing their job.

When I dropped Gracie off at daycare she wasn't sure she wanted to go in as she had to walk by a running tractor/snowblower and it was too loud for her ears. I think Gracie was happy to be back at daycare. She did two projects today. One was an alligator puppet. It is the cutest thing and she was all smiles when she showed it to me. Daddy picked Gracie up tonight at daycare and she was outside enjoying the day.

I got home a little later than usual and she was all smiles and happy to see me. It was a good night at our house. Gracie was in a really happy giggly mood. Her accomplishment of the day was saying the "g" sound. She has been saying go, but the "g' has not been pronounced very well. Tonight she got it and was really pronouncing it. Yay!

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: