Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thursday

Gracie had a good night last night and so did I. She awoke in a good mood and we had some time for snuggling.

Jeff is working a conference with long hours today and tomorrow, so I am on daycare drop off and pick up duty. So Gracie was the last child at daycare today and she was mad because she doesn't like to be the last one there. I think she is going to be mad at me tomorrow too. Thankfully she was in a good mood this evening.

She did not want much for supper tonight, but did gobble her loved yogurt right down. The first thing she did when she got home is decide the toaster did not belong on the counter top. She has such long arms she can reach everything. We hadn't pushed the toaster back on the counter this morning, so tonight she pulled it down by the cord. It was an explosion of toast crumbs in my kitchen.

Gracie enjoyed her bath as usual and was very ready for bed. She is sleeping very peacefully.

One year ago today Gracie was diagnosed with Infantile Spasms. She has been I.S. free for 10-1/2 months. We know there is still a chance for recurrence, but the longer we remain I.S. free, the more the likelihood that they don't return. I still watch her like a hawk and probably always will. We have come so far in this last year. We thank you all for your prayers and support over the last year. Your kindness has meant more to us than words can express.

All our love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: