Friday, November 6, 2009

Friday - Grumpy Girl Turned Happy

Gracie was a little grumpy grundy this morning. Nothing was quite right. She would have been fine if mommy could have just held her all morning, but there was not time for that. When I dropped her off at daycare she was a little clingy, but sooned warmed up and was happy and moving and running and having a good time.

Gracie made a weather wheel at daycare for her project of the day. It is so cute and once again we had a proud girl when she showed it to us. Jeff picked Gracie up at daycare and they spent a little time outside when they got home.

Gracie was in the best of moods tonight. She was happy, cooperative, and just a joy to be around. She told me it was bed time tonight. I was singing one of her go to sleep songs. She climbed up on me and insisted I bounce and walk with her, which puts her right to sleep.

I'm going to join her shortly.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: