Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday

Gracie's great-grandmother passed away today. I know she was welcomed into heaven with open arms. She was a beautiful women who always thought of others first, she was humble, loving, and a person you just admire. It is a blessing that her struggle with bone cancer has ended, but I really wish that Gracie would have been able to get to know her better. I will do my best to make sure she knows about her. We had the pleasure of visiting her recently. That visit is cherished.

Gracie had a pretty good night, although her and I both have these weird dry coughs that wake us and are irritating. At one point during the night Gracie had a big belly laugh. It woke me up and I was surprised to find her fast asleep. This happened a second time. I'm thinking that must have been some dream.

Gracie's OT and early education teacher from the Birth to Three program came to play with Gracie this morning. Gracie was not interested in putting pegs in the peg board. She didn't even feign interest. She was very verbal and also signed alot while Emily and Michael were here. She was in a great mood.

Gracie made the cutest American Indian hat with feathers at daycare today. She'll be modeling it on Thanksgiving. :)

Gracie was very tired tonight. She fell asleep in about two seconds.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: