Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tired Tuesday

Hello, this is Jeff the Dad writing today.

Grace started stirring about 5:30 this morning and finally got up to share some of my breakfast at 5:40. I had to leave for work @ 6:00, so don't really know what kind of morning it was.

When I picked Gracie up at daycare today - I was told she had a good day. She was proud of the sticker she had been awarded today and was also proud of her leaf masterpiece that she had constructed (along with the help of Barb and Michelle, no doubt). It is some leaves (that I am guessing we picked today) that are fastened to a sheet of orange construction paper (our fave color) - and the laminated to keep it dry from spit, spilled milk, etc. It really is quite neat. When I asked, "Gracie, is this your picture?" She was so very proud, and had a smile as big as her whole head.

Then it was off to OT with Ms. Kathy. Let's just say that OT did not go as well as planned. Grace is feeling either very tired or a little under the weather. She was very disinterested and uncooperative. After about 30 minutes the committee of Kathy, mommy and daddy decided that today's session was pretty much over before it even started, and wrapped up early.

Grace fell asleep on the way home from the Clinic, and then I left for a meeting at church. When I arrived home, I was the only one awake in the house (thus the blog duties falling to me tonite).

Since starting today's entry, Lisa did get up and told me that Grace did get a sticker for being a good helper when putting on her sweater this evening. Other than that, she was pretty tired and snuggly for the whole evening. I certainly hope she isn't coming down with something!

Have a great night (or day, depending on when you read).

Jeff, Lisa, and Gracie

No comments: