Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday - Hanging with Heidi

Gracie had a great night and awoke with smiles. Daddy got her out of bed, so there was none of our morning snuggles until later, then she was needing some mommy time, so we rocked for about 15 minutes before we headed out the door.

Gracie had a good day at daycare and when I went to pick her up, she was sitting on a big comfy chair and I was shown video of Heidi (the daycare dog) sitting right next to her and there was Gracie petting her. Of course, when I showed up, Heidi had to get down and come bark at me. :)

Gracie had a good evening. We had a less traumatic supper time than usual. I lured her in with a banana. She loves bananas and I don't give her them all too often because they sometimes make her constipated.

After supper we played on the computer for a short time and then it was bathtime as Gracie had squished mandarin oranges in her hair. I got the tub a little too full and oh my did the water fly when she was splashing.

After bath, I gave Gracie wild horsey rides on my back, then we read some books. It didn't take her long at all to fall asleep. She is sleeping peacefully. Night, night Gracie.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: