Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday - Early Intervention

Gracie had a good night and was a happy little girl this morning. We awoke to a chill in the house, so had to get out long sleeves and long pants for daycare.

Jeff dropped Gracie off at daycare today and she was happy to see her friends. When I picked her up today, she spied me and shook her head "no". I guess she didn't want to come home with me. That was confirmed when I put her coat on and was ready to go and she flew to the tv to listen to tunes. From the smile in her face and the gleam in her eye, I knew she was teasing me.

We headed home for our appointment with Gracie's early intervention teacher. We worked on coloring, putting puzzle pieces in the right slots, and catching up on Gracie's newest successes and Emily gave us great suggestions for our next steps in learning, specifically for sign language so that we continue to grow in the opening up of communication.

We had a pretty good evening. Gracie had a few "moments" but overall we had a good night. She was more than ready for bed by 8:00 p.m. It took her about two seconds to fall asleep. I think it will take me less than that!

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: