Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday - A Nose That Wouldn't Stop Running

Gracie awoke at 12:30 a.m. with a nasty cold. She was restless and had a hard time breathing while she was laying down. I finally got her to fall asleep again at about 4:00 a.m. At this point she was sleeping pretty good, so I let her sleep in longer and went to work an hour later than usual.

Gracie's nose was a constant faucet today. Her poor little nose was so sore from having it wiped. Usually she fights me when I put Vaseline on it to keep it moist, but tonight I think she welcomed it. Jeff picked her up at daycare and although she had moments of happiness and some smiles for us, you could tell she just didn't feel great. She wanted to be held more and was a little more upset when she didn't get her way.

Daddy had to go back to work at 7:15 p.m., so Gracie and I snuggled in on her bed...and that is where daddy found us when he arrived home at 10:00 p.m. Sound asleep. Guess we both needed it.

Hopefully this cold will be shortlived for Gracie. It's nice that the weekend is here and we can give her extra TLC.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: