Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Batch'n it on Tuesday

Okay - forgive the misspelling in the title, but if I'd have written, "Bach'n it" you all would've thought that I was composing music.

So - with that out of the way, Dad and Grace were home alone tonite. Mommy was speaking on a panel on the topic of adoption tonite. So - dad was left to feed the girl and change diapers, and get her off to bed. Well, mission accomplished, and no one is worse for wear - so I think we did alright.

After Grace's OT appointment today (which went pretty well) - Grace and I came home while Lisa went directly to her meeting. We had a good supper of chicken and pasta, and then got to watch a little TV. After that, Grace was pretty clingy, and wanted to be held the rest of the night. We sang quite a few songs, snuggled on the couch and headed off to bed about 7:30 or 7:45. Over all it was a short night, and Grace fell asleep about 2 minutes after we attempted to go to bed for real.

Sorry - I don't have alot of update to give. I will have more tomorrow, as we will have another appointment.

Off to bed I must go.

Bye for now.

Jeff, Lisa, and Gracie

No comments: