Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wednesday - Sweet, Sweet, Sweet

For going to bed later than usual, Gracie woke up in a great mood and that was the theme for the day. She was sweet and happy all day. Jeff took her to daycare and she needed a little extra snuggle time with him before he left.

She had a good day at daycare, playing outside, and had a good nap. On the way home Gracie and I had a good conversation - which is a first. Usually I ask her questions and she might smile, but no words. Tonight we got in the car and the first thing she asked for was "crackers". So I gave her some and as she munched away, she was talking up a storm. Then she was kicking the seat. I asked her "who is kicking mommy's seat?" and she quickly replied "Mandy"! Mandy is her daycare provider. What a little stinker.

Daddy had supper all ready for us when we got home and Gracie was a good little eater, then her and I went for a walk while daddy performed magic at Hope Lodge. Gracie tired out on me quickly and insisted on a piggyback ride the rest of the way. Then we sat on our bench outside the front door. She just leaned on me and we enjoyed the nice evening.

Then it was bath time and she was quite the splasher. From there we snuggled in bed and read some books before she fell asleep. She fell asleep very quickly. Sweet dreams.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: