Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wednesday - A Happy Girl

Gracie had a great night, which means I had a great night. She awoke a little unhappy, but only until I carried her back to bed and snuggled with her for a bit. She needs that morning snuggle with her mom. I quite enjoy it myself.

Gracie enjoyed the drive to daycare -- she was singing in the backseat and reading her kitty book. She had a good day there and was a happy girl when I picked her up.

When we got home I took her for a wagon ride while supper cooked in the oven. She ate like a little piggy tonight. I don't see that so often anymore since her growth has slowed down. After supper, Jeff, Gracie, and I all took a walk and played outside. I went to the grocery store later tonight and Jeff put Gracie to bed. She was a good girl for him.

The fun word of the day: I ordered some shoes for Gracie online and they arrived today. I took them out of the box and showed her and she said "shoe". Usually she signs it, but today it was verbal. Yay.

She is now sleeping peacefully.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: