Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thursday - A Much Better Day

Gracie was a little sleepy head this morning. She was sleeping so soundly I didn't want to wake her up this morning. It took awhile to finally get her to wake up and she needed lots of snuggle time. When she did finally get up she was in a very happy mood.

When I took her to daycare I picked her up to give her a kiss and a hug and she wanted down, she had other plans. She was ready to go find a book with Mandy so she could be read to. Jeff picked Gracie up and they played outside for awhile before I got home. When I got home, I gave her a hug and she immediately walked to the gate, pointed outside, and said "bye" which is her way of saying she wants to go outside. Even though it was time to make supper, I decided a walk wouldn't hurt any of us. So off we went.

We made homemade pizzas for supper and Gracie gobbled hers right up. We played downstairs for a little while tonight and she continued to be in a pretty good mood. She had a really hard time falling asleep tonight. Here's hoping for a peaceful, restful night.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: