Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Tuesday/Wednesday

Gracie had a good day at daycare yesterday and got to play outside, which is always a treat.  Jeff picked her up and they had some good bonding time.  I went to the mall to take advantage of some summer deals on clothes for Gracie...she's growing again and I'm a little concerned that she will outgrow her summer clothes before summer is over.  So I stocked up. 

Gracie ate a big supper and when I got home she wanted some of mine.  Then later last night she wanted a bedtime snack.  Rarely does she want a snack at night, but last night she ate applesauce, a glass of chocolate milk, and some Cocoa Puffs cereal. 

Last night as I was asking Gracie about her day and her time with daddy, I asked her if she and daddy were buds.  She emphatically shook her head yes and said "daddy, buds". 

We had a thunderstorm last night and I was amazed that Gracie slept right through it.  I was sure the thunder would wake up my light sleeper, but it didn't.  We had more thunderstorms in the wee hours of the morning and those did wake her up, but only enough to snuggle with me and go back to sleep. 

Gracie was in a good mood this morning and was a little upset with us when it was time to leave for daycare.  We have a summer ant problem in our kitchen...and she was having fun crawling on the floor following the ants.  I need to call the bug man!   If you ask Gracie what mommy says about the ants she'll tell you "No, no, Kitchen"!

I think a trip to the library was planned for today at daycare and her good buddy Aubrey was coming to visit.  Both make the day extra special.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: