Friday, June 3, 2011

Thursday/Friday - Coo Coo for Cocoa Puffs

Gracie had a fun day back at daycare yesterday.  She wasn't too sure she wanted to be there in the morning when Jeff dropped her off and her daycare mom said it took her a bit to warm up, but once she did all was good.  Her daycare buddies Claire and Kate were there to play with her yesterday.  At lunchtime, Gracie now gets applesauce with some of her seizure meds...well Claire and Kate decided they wanted applesauce too and they pretended that they "got" to have medicine in theirs too!  How sweet is that.  Gracie thought it was wonderful...and so do I!!!

Gracie brought home two planted sunflower seeds from daycare that she is to water and nurture and watch grow.  That will be fun.  She is so into flowers. 

When I went to pick her up from daycare she was eating Cocoa Puffs.  Gracie usually doesn't want anything to do with cereal, but was eating these like they were the best treat known to humankind.  When asked if she wanted them in a bag to take along, she assured us she did.  She ate them all on the way home and asked for more.  Of course, I didn't have anymore.  When I got her out of her car seat upon arrival home, I found one stuck to the seat of her pants...that was like gold...she gobbled it up.  Guess I'll need to get some Cocoa Puffs!

Jeff was out golfing with his dad, so Gracie and I had girls night.  We just played and read books.  She also got to have a bath and had great fun laying in the water and blowing bubbles.  After bath we were sitting reading books and magazines, with Gracie cuddled into my side.  I looked down and my sweet little cherub was fast asleep....and so peaceful.  I just sat with her for a while and watched her sleep.  There is something so sweet and innocent about a child sleeping.  Gracie did wake up when I carried her to bed, but not for long.  She had a good night sleep and awoke in a happy mood.

Today at daycare she was going to go swimming to beat the heat!  :)

Have a great weekend.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: