Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Monday/Tuesday

Gracie had a great afternoon at daycare yesterday.  She ate a good lunch, she took a good nap, she went poop in the toilet, and she got to go to the park and play.  When I arrived she was eating goldfish crackers like they were going out of style.  I guess she worked up an appetite.  We sang songs on the way home and she was all smiles. 

After supper we all went out for a walk and when Gracie was too tired to walk, we put her in her stroller and kept on going.  It was such a beautiful evening that I really hated to go indoors.  Gracie needed a bath though, so we eventually went in and we got her to bed a little later than is ideal.  She fell asleep quickly, but had a restless night.  She kept waking up, saying a word or two and then falling back to sleep.  I suspect she was dreaming. 

Gracie was a little more clingy this morning, which I believe has to do with the fact that she could have used just a little more sleep.  Jeff and I were laying on her bed with her for a little bit and she looked up at me with a smile and said "mama home", then she said "Gracie home", then "daddy home".  She was very content with this, so I think it is a happy time for her when all three of us are "home". 

She was a little subdued at daycare this morning -- again because I think she could have used a little more sleep.  Music was turned on, so I'm sure that will get her in a happy, playful mood.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: