Friday, June 24, 2011

Thursday/Friday - ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Gracie's nap after her ENT appointments yesterday lasted much longer than even I anticipated.  She slept from 4:50 p.m. to 5:40 p.m., when I awoke her to take her seizure meds.  She did so cheerfully, but I think God was helping me with that.  Immediately after taking the meds, she got very upset and needed comforting.  She fell back to sleep.  At 6:30 p.m. I tried to wake her up and she wouldn't wake up, I tried again at 7:00 p.m. and she didn't wake up, so I changed her diaper (she awoke just long enough to have a fit about her diaper being changed) and fell back to sleep for the night.  Other than a brief chat session at 3:30 a.m., she slept until 6:00 a.m. this morning.  I was in shock.  She has never slept 13 hours straight in her life!

She was in a good mood this morning and was giving daddy lots of hugs.  You can always tell she is feeling warm and cozy when she says "Daddy home, mommy home, Gracie home."  She loves it when we are all there. 

After having no supper last night, I thought my growing girl would be ravenous, but that was not the case at all.  She had a little bit of breakfast and was ready to head to daycare.  We did have to have a tea party before she went though.

Have a great weekend.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: