Monday, January 31, 2011

The Weekend

Gracie and I were on our own this weekend. I thought it was a perfect weekend to try and get Gracie all healed up, so we stayed home other than our one quick trip to Target. Gracie was very helpful all weekend. She loves to help and be right in the mix of things. Her vocabulary is amazing me these days. Yesterday she pointed to the Sesame Street logo on one of her books and said "Sesame Street". I didn't even know she knew what that was. I know she knows Elmo, Ernie, Big Bird, and Cookie Monster, just didn't know she had the concept of Sesame Street.

Gracie played Simon Says at daycare on Friday, so I thought I would try that with her at home. She loves it! Of course we only ask for things that Simon Says right now...we don't trick her with things that Simon doesn't say. She begs to play it now.

Gracie's cold is getting much better and she seems to be happier and feeling good. She still has a cough, but it sounds very productive and I'm not worried about it. She did tug at her ear all day on Sunday and I was a little scared she might be getting an ear infection. Sunday this huge hard ball of wax came out of it. So I'm thinking that might have been the issue.

Gracie had school today despite the snow. I'm anxious to see what they worked on today.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: