Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Monday & Tuesday

Gracie was one tired girl on Monday night. Jeff picked her up at daycare and they played out in the snow for a little while. Then she was quite upset because mommy wasn't home. She fell asleep sitting on Jeff's lap about 5 minutes before I got home from work. I made supper while she slept and she woke up just in time to gobble it down. The nap and good meal gave her a second wind to play, play, play. She had a very hard time falling back to sleep at bedtime, but when she finally did, I don't think she moved all night. I really don't. She was in the exact same position this morning as when she fell asleep last night.

She awoke bright and early at 5:30 a.m. this morning and was in a very good mood. When I took her to daycare she had a momentary lapse of that good mood. She wouldn't walk up the steps, I pretty much drag/carried her up the steps and when we got to the top she collapsed on the floor and wouldn't move. I moved her to the middle of the living room and that was what it took to realize that she could have some fun today. She perked up after that and was laughing by the time I left.

Jeff picked Gracie up from daycare and they had a good time playing before I got home. She was definitely daddy's girl tonight. She splashed in the bath and was a "brute" with daddy as they wrestled around.

At 8:30 a.m. she informed us she was tired, handed me her blankie, told Jeff "bye", his queue to leave her room. She then snuggled with mommy and fell asleep after a bit.

Sweet dreams little one.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: