Friday, January 14, 2011

Thursday/Friday - Our Little Comic

Gracie had another good day yesterday and was in an exceptional mood when I got home last night. Jeff picked her up at daycare, they went to visit a few work friends - they spoil her rotten, and then home. I picked up a pizza (no cheese on top) for Gracie and came home to a hungry girl. Usually I cut up Gracie's pizza into pieces, because she has a hard time biting off bite size pieces, but yesterday I decided to just let her eat it as a slice and I would be right there to assist if need be. Gracie was THRILLED! Thrilled to the point that she was laughing with delight so hard that she could barely chew. She wants to be a big girl so bad!!!! She loves the independence. She also liked her Canadian Bacon and pineapple pizza (aunt Sheila -- we know you would be proud).

Last night after bath (a major splash fest), she was pretending to talk on the telephone. She loves to do this. So I asked her who she was talking to and her response was, and I quote: "I think it's Jason!" Jason is one of her cousins that she absolutely adores.

Gracie had a pretty good night...restless at times, but for the most part an okay night. She was extra snuggly this morning. As her and I were all snuggled in on the couch, she asked for daddy. I told her he was in the shower and she pinched her little nose shut and said "stinky". Then smiled.

This child is constantly cracking us up. It's like we have our own little comic in the house.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: