Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Tuesday/Wednesday

Ever since Gracie's bout with the flu she has been struggling with constipation. I think she just wasn't drinking enough fluids and getting the right foods in her. I can't tell you how heartbreaking it is to see her try to do her business and then look up at me with big eyes as if to say "do something, please". With a little help from Miralax, extra fruit, and juices, we seem to be headed on the right track again.

Gracie had a good day at daycare yesterday. She even got to go outside for a little walk in the afternoon. I think the fresh air did wonders for her. She was in an awesome mood last night. She splashed like crazy in the tub and I heard her and daddy singing at the top of their lungs as they had a little splash fest. After she was dried off, she snuggled into my lap on the rocking chair and we watched a little bit of "Tinkerbell and the Great Fairy Rescue". She loves fairies and anything to do with flying.

Gracie pretty much asked to go to bed last night and fell asleep in seconds. She hardly moved all night and really wasn't sure she wanted to get up this morning either. Once awake she was a happy girl and had to take her musical puppy in the car with her. As we were driving to daycare, she pushed the puppy's nose...this makes the puppy sneeze. She thought it was very funny when I responded to the sneeze with a "God Bless You, Puppy"!

Gracie has school today, so I'm sure she will be exhausted tonight. I always look forward to seeing what fun little projects she brings home in her Dora backpack.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: