Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Tuesday/Wednesday - A Big Appetite

Daycare took Gracie to the Old Country Buffet for lunch. I'm expecting a call from management anytime now telling me not to have her come back. Not for misbehaving, but for eating her way through the place. I'm told she was in her glory, she had fish, a corn dog, french fries, carrots, an icy, a fudge brownie and more. I think my "she's growing" theory is right on the money.

Last night was not her best night. We couldn't get supper on the table fast enough for her, she had a huge throw everything to the floor tantrum. She did ask to take a bath, which I think she is finding out is a huge mood alterer for her. She loves a bath and I think it does wonders for her sensory needs.

It has been a struggle to get Gracie to drink her soy milk lately. She's never loved it, even though she likes vanilla or chocolate a little bit. A friend mentioned how she had tried chocolate almond milk and really liked it. So I picked some up last night and it was a hit...Gracie even asked for more. Thanks for the great suggestion, Leah!

Gracie was so tired last night, I think it took her two seconds to fall asleep. She had a good night and awoke in a great mood this morning. She was so excited because she got to wear a dress to school. I also put new socks on with her leggings, well they were a bit slippery and as she went walking in the kitchen, slipped and fell on her butt. She wasn't too happy about that.

She got to play outside at daycare yesterday and I'm guessing she might get to today again...it is mild out there and the sun is shining.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: