Thursday, July 1, 2010

Thursday

Gracie was quite tired this morning and didn't want to wake up. So Jeff and I started singing to her. Of course she loved this. She would lay with her eyes closed, sucking her thumb, listening to us. When we would stop, her eyes would pop open and she would sign "more".

Gracie started a new daycare today and she did very well with this new transition. She was a very busy girl. When I called to check in mid-morning, she was dancing and playing dress up. This afternoon she got to go swimming and I'm told she was a wild splashing girl. No surprise there. All the little girls were sitting outside when Jeff picked her up and she didn't want to go home because she wanted to sit close to the baby.

Gracie was a happy girl when I got home, but was very tired. She fell asleep at 7:30 p.m. and I think she is out for the night. Sweet dreams.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: