Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thursday - The Last Day of Being Two

Gracie had a great restful night. She awoke at 5:00 a.m. and was not going back to sleep. She really didn't want to snuggle with daddy while I was showering and getting ready for work, so I let her in the bathroom with me while I put on my make-up. That was an experience in itself. Gracie is a sensory seeker, she NEEDS to touch everything. I'm amazed I got any make-up on myself.

Gracie was a happy girl when I dropped her off at daycare. She got to play in the pool today and all of the daycare kids made birthday cards for her. They are so cute!!!!

Gracie was very tired tonight. We had a few tantrums, but it was a much better night. When I got home Gracie and Jeff greeted me outside and Gracie decided we needed to go on a walk, which we did around the neighborhood. Later in the evening she enjoyed watching Jeff out the window while he mowed the lawn.

She essentially asked to go to bed tonight. She handed me her blankie and wanted up. I think it took her two seconds to fall asleep. She was fast asleep by 7:45 p.m.

Today is Gracie's last day of being two. Tomorrow we will have a three year old in our house. I need to make the blog short tonight, as I have a cake to frost and decorate.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: