Friday, July 2, 2010

Friday

Gracie slept through til I awoke her at 6:00 a.m. She was a happy girl this morning. I dressed her in a 4th of July t-shirt with a flag on it (she loves flags) and some cute little jean shorts. She looked so tall.

Jeff dropped Gracie off at daycare this morning and she acted shy for about two seconds and then it was time to play. Gracie made a 4th of July fireworks display picture to bring home. Very cool. She also was quite the expert at the Hokey Pokey. I picked her up at daycare after work, we came home and had coconut milk ice cream laced with seizure med sprinkles, then back into the car where we drove to Culvers to meet up with Grandma & Grandpa D for supper.

Gracie was quite the eater...chicken, hamburger, bun, and french fries. If they had ketchup on them they were much more desirable.

Gracie was very tired tonight, but had a hard time falling asleep. She wanted to play. I told her she had to lay down, which she would for about two seconds, then back up she would go. It finally got to the point that all I would have to do is give her the look and she would lay down. However, she knows how to work mommy, because all of a sudden she leaned over and gave me a kiss with a big sweet smile. Then she signed "more". She loves when I smother her neck with kisses and that is what she was asking for.

She is finally sleeping, but there are some major bottle rocket blasts going off in the neighborhood. I hope they don't wake her.

Happy 4th of July weekend to all of our family and friends.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: