Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Wednesday - The Hives Return Again

Gracie and Jeff had a great day together yesterday.  Gracie was in a great mood, they did a few errands, and Gracie insisted she did not need a nap.  Her hives seemed to be under control through the day and by the time I arrived home last night she was in a great mood.  I got lots of hugs and snuggles and we had fun playing all night.  By the time we put Gracie to bed, I couldn't see much for hives, but they came back through the night and she had a very restless night. When I took a look in the morning light they were definitely back - her neck and stomach seemed to be the worst.  This morning we gave her some Claritin and we'll see how that effects her.  I would love to thank the manufacturer of this product....you put it on your tongue and it dissolves.  It apparently must taste good too, because when I gave it to Gracie she asked for more. 

I think Jeff and Gracie plan to do a little visiting today.  As long as they have field trips they are both happy. 

Hope you're enjoying your day.

Love,
Lisa, Jeff, and Gracie

No comments: